CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

oh yes and i may be meeting my bro tomorrow. as in he's going over to my sister's place so if he's going hell of cos im going.. yar. but not keeping my hopes up high..

anyway not really looking forward to it.. cos tomorrow 2 of my auntys are going over to my sis's place to visit tash.. and then everyone will just fuss over my bro and he wont even have time to talk to me.. let alone have a decent conversation.. they will just go on and on.. ask him to get things from dutyfree blah blah.. ugh.. irritating.. not like buying things from dutyfree can save you alot of money right? and somemore my bro will have to pass the cosmetics blahblah here and there.. cos he doesnt even see us often.. irritating.

i'd rather not see him tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home